Atria's Finnish grass-fed beef once again performed brilliantly at the World Steak Challenge 2022 competition in Dublin, Ireland, which ended yesterday.
Atria's Danish partner JN Meat International participated in the competition with Atria beef products and achieved gold levels in several different competition categories:
- Gold medal level in the grass-fed beef fillet category
- Gold medal level in the category of grass-fed beef rib-eye (entrecote)
- Gold medal level in the category grass-fed beef sirloin
– From the very first time, we have been in the gold level in every World Steak Challenge we have entered. This proves that Atria's Finnish beef is the best in the world. Repeated success in the international competitions is also recognition of our entire beef production chain. We are very proud of this, says Markku Hirvijärvi, Senior Vice President of Meat Business and Exports Business, Atria Finland Ltd.
– We deliver high-quality Finnish beef to our partner JN Meat International in Denmark three times a week, and from there they selected the best cuts for the competition. A special thank you for this success goes to the Finnish beef producers and to our Danish partner JN Meat.
For further information, please contact Markku Hirvijärvi, Senior Vice President, Meat Business and Exports, Atria Finland Ltd., tel. +358 40 773 9276.