Atria Plc will donate a total of EUR 60 000 to three Finnish universities and one university of applied sciences. In addition, Atria will donate EUR 5 000 to the Finnish Food and Forest Development Finland organisation to support agriculture and forestry in developing countries.
The donations will go to:
- Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences EUR 20 000
- University of Vaasa EUR 20 000
- University of Eastern Finland EUR 10 000
- University of Tampere EUR 10 000
- FFD (Food and Forest Development Finland) EUR 5 000
– New innovations related to sustainable food production, digitalisation of business operations, changes in consumer behaviour and the use of artificial intelligence in different business areas are topical and interesting scientific fields for Atria. Strengthening our exports to new markets will require new commercial and cultural competencies in the future," says Juha Gröhn, CEO of Atria Plc.
– From Atria's point of view, it is important that Finland has regionally vibrant universities," says Juha Gröhn.
For further information, please contact Hanne Kortesoja, Director of Communications, Atria Plc, tel. +358 400 638839, firstname.lastname@example.org.