Atria Plc's Nomination Board
The following people were elected to Atria Plc’s Nomination Board, appointed by the General Meeting:
- Agrologist Timo Komulainen, Lihakunta's representative
- Farmer Henrik Holm Pohjanmaan Liha's representative
- Farmer Juho Anttikoski, Itikka Co-operative's representative
- Timo Sallinen Head of Equities, Varma Mutual Pension Insurance Company's representative
- Seppo Paavola, M.Sc. (Agric.), expert member, Chairman of Atria Plc's Board of Directors
The Nomination Board shall elect a chairman from amongst its members. The Nomination Board shall prepare proposals concerning the election and remuneration of Board of Directors members for the next Annual General Meeting. The Nomination Board shall present its proposal to the Board of Directors by 1 February 2014.
Shareholders or their representatives who own Series KII shares are selected for the Nomination Board, as well as the largest holder of Series A shares who does not own Series KII shares, or a representative of such a shareholder. Elections are made in accordance with the situation in early November preceding the next General Meeting. If a shareholder does not wish to exercise his or her right to nominate a member, the right will be transferred to the next largest Series A shareholder. Itikka Co-operative, Lihakunta Co-operative and Pohjanmaan Liha Co-operative are Series KII shareholders.
Nasdaq OMX Helsinki Ltd