The company’s CEO is responsible for managing the company’s day-to-day administration in accordance with the instructions and orders issued by the Board of Directors, as well as informing the Board of Directors of the development of the company’s operations and financial performance. The CEO ensures the legality of the company’s accounting and the reliability of asset management. The CEO is appointed by the Board of Directors, which decides on the terms of his or her employment.
Juha Gröhn, M.Sc. (Food Sc.), b. 1963, CEO, Atria Plc. Joined Atria in 1990.
Shareholding on 31 December 2021: 25,108.
Relevant work experience
- CEO, Atria Plc 2011–present
- Managing Director of Atria Scandinavia Ab; Vice President of Atria Plc 2010–2011
- Managing Director of Atria Finland Ltd; Vice Managing Director of Atria Plc 2006–2010
- Director for Meat Industry and Vice Managing Director, Atria Ltd 2004–2006
- Director for Steering and Vice Managing Director, Atria Ltd 2003–2004
- Director for Slaughterhouse Industry and Vice Managing Director, Atria Ltd 1999–2003
- Director, Meat Products and Convenience Food Industries, Atria Ltd 1993–1998
- R&D Manager Itikka-Lihapolar 1991–1993
- Foreman Lihapolar 1990–1991
Concurrent key positions of trust
- Member of the Board of Directors in Finnish Food and Drink Industries’ Federation (ETL) 2012– present
- Member of the Board of Directors in Laihian Mallas 2018–present
Past key positions of trust
- Chair of the Board of Directors in Finnish Food and Drink Industries’ Federation (ETL) 2013–2015
- Member of the Board of Directors in East Office of Finnish Industries Ltd 2011- 2021
Remuneration and incentive schemes