The Annual General Meeting decides on the remuneration of the members of Atria’s Board of Directors. Remuneration is handled in the form of monetary compensation. The members have no share incentive plans or share-based bonus schemes. The principles governing the remuneration of the CEO are set out in a different section.
The remuneration paid to the Board of Directors in 2014 was as follows:
• Meeting compensation: 300 euros/meeting.
• Compensation for loss of working time: 300 euros/meeting and assignment date
• Fee of the Chairman of the Board of Directors: 4,400 euros/month
• Fee of the Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors: 2,200 euros/month
• Fee of members of the Board of Directors: 1,700 euros/month
• Travel allowance according to the Company`s travelling policy
The 2015 Annual General Meeting decided to maintain fees and meeting compensations of the Board of Directors unchanged.
In 2014 monthly fees and meeting fees paid to the members of the Board of Directors for participating in the procedures of the Board of Directors (including being a member of the Board of another company that is part of the same Group) were the following:
Benefits from Group
|Timo Komulainen||Deputy Chairman||44,100||33,900||78,000|
|Jukka Moisio||Member, from May 6, 2014||15,100||15,100|