- The value of the markets for sausages and cold cuts in Sweden amounted to approximately EUR 862 million in 2017. The value of the fresh poultry products represented by Atria was approximately EUR 190 million.
- The change in the value of sausage and cold cuts markets was 1.0 per cent; average annual growth in fresh poultry products was approximately 10 per cent
- Consolidated consumer goods retail trade – the largest players are ICA, Axfood and Coop
- The strong position of private labels will continue to strengthen
- Declining demand for red meat will be compensated for by poultry and vegetable-based food products; demand for organic products will grow significantly
- Second position in sausages and cold cuts with a market share of 16.3 per cent; third position in chicken products with a share of 9 per cent in 2017
- Atria's shares in the growing Food Service market and concept business significant and increasing
- Strong private label supplier
- The largest operators are Atria Sweden and Scan AB
- Approximately 25 per cent of the market is held by small businesses whose net sales are below EUR 5 million.
- Productivity and operational efficiency
- Comprehensive, flexible product groups and services
- Several well respected brands, including international brands
- A company that is innovative, responsible and valued by customers and consumers
read more about atria sweden
Atria Sweden has been reported as its own segment since 1 January 2018. The net sales figure is the comparative figure for 2017. The latest reported figures are here.