- The value of the markets for sausages and cold cuts in Sweden's retail trade amounted to approximately EUR 1.3 billion in 2020. The value of the fresh poultry products represented by Atria was approximately EUR 284 million.
- The change in the value of sausage and cold cuts markets was 12 per cent; average annual growth in fresh poultry products was 18.8 per cent
- Consolidated consumer goods retail trade – the largest players are ICA, Axfood and Coop
- The value of the Foodservice market is growing
- The strong position of private labels slightly strengthened
- Declining demand for red meat will be compensated for by poultry and vegetable-based food products; demand for organic products will grow significantly
- Second position in sausages with a market share of almost 19 per cent and cold cuts with a market share of 14 per cent in retail trade; third position in chicken products with a share of 17 per cent in 2020
- Atria's supplier share in the growing Foodservice market is significant
- Strong private label supplier
- The largest operators are Atria Sweden and Scan AB
- Approximately 25 per cent of the market is held by small businesses whose net sales are below EUR 5 million.
- Comprehensive, flexible product groups and services
- Well respected brands, which are competitive also internationally
- Good category and brand management
- A company that is innovative, responsible and valued by customers and consumers
read more about atria sweden