- The value of the meat product market in St. Petersburg region is approximately EUR 600 million. The value is approximately threefold in the Moscow area.
- Centralizing retail trade sector
- The Food Service market is developing strongly
- Intense price competition among volume products, Atria focused on its product groups
- Atria's main product group's market share in St. Petersburg's chained retail trade sector is about 5 per cent
- Share in Food Service market is growing, in 2019 growth was 13.4 per cent
- Atria's share of concept business (Sibylla) was strong and growing
- Strong concentration of the meat processing industry with only a few internationally significant players.
- Atria is the largest foreign company in the industry.
- Streamlined structure, operations centralised in St. Petersburg
- Efficient production and operations
- Focused product groups
- Well-known brands
- Contract manufacturing (Casademont)
- Sibylla concept business
Read more about Atria Russia