- The value of the cold cuts market in Denmark amounted to approximately EUR 346 million in 2017. The value of the meat product market in the Estonian retail trade sector was approximately EUR 205 million.
- The change in the value of cold cuts market was 2.0 per cent in Denmark. The change in the value of meat product market was 1.9 per cent in Estonia
- Consolidated consumer goods retail trade in Denmark, the largest players are Coop and Danske Supermarked. Concentrating consumer goods retail trade in Estonia is becoming more international, but direct selling continues to be important
- Demand for organic products will grow significantly in the Danish market; in Estonia, trends that are getting stronger include, for instance, product groups with a higher degree of processing
- Atria is the market leader in the cold cuts product group in Denmark with a share of 18.5 per cent; second position in Estonia with a share of 14.3 per cent
- Atria's share in Food Service market is increasing
- In Denmark, the largest operator in the field is Danish Crown, and in Estonia Rakvere, which is owned by HK Scan
- Regional small businesses account for a significant part of the total market in Denmark and in Estonia.
- Centralised, efficient operations
- Valued and well-known brands
- A company that is innovative, responsible and respected by customers
read more about atria denmark and estonia
Atria Denmark and Estonia has been reported as its own segment since 1 January 2018.
The net sales figure is the comparative figure for 2017. The latest reported figures are here.