- The value of the market for cold cuts in Denmark and the value of the market for meat and meat products in Estonia's retail trade sector in total EUR 565 million in 2018.
- The change in the value of cold cuts market was -0.5 per cent in Denmark. The change in the value of meat product market was 2.5 per cent in Estonia
- Consolidated consumer goods retail trade in Denmark, the largest players are Salling Group and Coop. The largest players in Estonia are Coop and Maxima, but also direct selling continues to be important
- Demand for organic products will grow significantly in the Danish market; in Estonia, trends that are getting stronger include, for instance, product groups with a higher degree of processing
- Atria is the market leader in the cold cuts product group in Denmark with a share of 19.0 per cent; second position in Estonia with a share of 14.0 per cent
- Atria's share in Food Service market is increasing
- In Denmark, the largest operator in the field is Danish Crown, and in Estonia Rakvere, which is owned by HKScan
- Regional small businesses account for a significant part of the total market in Denmark and in Estonia.
- Centralised, efficient operations
- Valued and well-known brands
- The Danish brands has also significant export potential
- A company that is innovative, responsible and respected by customers
read more about atria denmark and estonia