- Improving employer image communication and the supporting materials and content: methodical construction of an employer image using various communications channels and forms of collaboration.
- Further improving the recruitment process with a focus on electronic tools.
- The principles of Atria's Way of Leading have been incorporated into HR development tools: competence analysis, performance evaluations, supervisor training.
- Further developing occupational safety management and practices.
- Managing employee well-being: encouraging employees to maintain their working capacity.
- Recruitment: applying a new interview model when recruiting seasonal employees.
- Further improving the culture of occupational safety: updates to tools, monitoring and HR development.
- To reduce total rate of absence due to illness (including all accidents) from 5.67 per cent (2015) to 5.50 per cent.
- To reduce accident frequency (LTA1) from 49 (2015) to 30.
- Strategy-oriented training for all personnel groups in accordance with the training plan.
- Atria's Way of Leading: ensuring that the principles are visible in all supervisory tools and training events. Building separate training modules.
- Investment in the pig line: personnel involved in planning and realisation.