Atria provides its employees with training and also encourages them to attend training outside work. In addition, job rotation is used to develop competence and insight. A large company offers multifaceted career opportunities.
How does Atria develop its employees’ skills?
- Competence development is based on needs identified in business operations.
- Atria’s own experts are responsible for competence development planning and for providing its employees with training.
- A training plan concerning all employees is prepared annually.
- Every production employee has a work guidance card, which is reviewed during their induction training and later at every occupational well-being meeting.
- The Oskari competence survey is used to develop the knowledge and skills of white-collar employees as part of their performance and development appraisals.
- Personnel development focuses on learning at work.